Honda CR-V Trim Levels
When it comes time to choose your next SUV, the Honda CR-V makes an excellent choice for Long Beach, Westminster, and Newport Beach driving. Not only that, but it comes with four different trim levels, each offering new features and amenities.
Our team at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Huntington Beach wants to make things easy for you. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to the Honda CR-V trim levels. Schedule a test drive today.
First in the lineup of Honda CR-V trim levels is the LX. Though it may be the base level of this model, it is anything but sparse. As a matter of fact, many of its features and specs will continue to show up in remaining levels.
- The Honda CR-V LX was specially designed to protect all passengers with the Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure. ACE™ bodies include front and rear crumple zones, which can both absorb and deflect collision impacts.
- Several technology features are then offered to bolster LX safety, such as Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) and the traction control system. Both features help keep your SUV on track.
- Daytime running lights and the multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines will then heighten your visibility and awareness. With all these features, staying safe should be no problem.
- Standard in the Honda CR-V LX is a 1.5L inline 4-cylinder turbo engine capable of producing 190 horsepower and 179 lb-ft of torque.
- Nevertheless, thanks to features like the Continuously Variable Transmission with Sport Mode and the Eco Assist™ system, you’ll still be able to maintain 34 MPG highway and 28 MPG city.1
You should never have to worry about feeling cramped in your Honda CR-V.
- It has 105.9 cubic feet of occupant space as well as 39.2 cubic feet just for cargo.
- As for drivers, there’s 40.1 inches of headroom and 41.3 inches of legroom up front.
- You’ll have several amenities to make use of, such as the automatic climate control system and illuminated steering wheel mounted controls.
- However, the LX entertainment system might just take the cake.
- This system includes a 160-watt 4-speaker audio system and a 5-inch touchscreen.
- A couple music streaming options are included, like Bluetooth® and Pandora®. However, you can also just connect your mobile device using the USB port.
Honda Sensing® Features
- The Honda CR-V comes standard with Honda Sensing® driver-assisting technology features, which includes speed and distance-measuring sensors that are mounted to the exterior of the vehicle.
- These features will provide warnings and brake pressure to help reduce the force of impact or to give you time to stop and avoid the collision completely. The CR-V includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Lane Departure Warning
- Road Departure Mitigation Braking System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
What’s Next in Honda CR-V Trim Levels
From here, the remaining trim levels only build and grow. In each, you’ll have a new set of amenities and special features. Let’s take a look at some of what each Honda CR-V trim level adds to the LX array.
- Remote engine start
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- 12-way power adjustable driver’s seat with 4-way lumbar support
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration
- A 7-inch Touc-Screen
•Power tailgate with programmable height
•Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
•Auto-dimming rearview mirror
•Driver’s seat with two-position memory
•Hands-free access power tailgate
•LED headlights with Auto-On/Off
•330-watt premium audio system with nine speakers (including subwoofer)
•Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with traffic updates and voice recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic
Learn More About the CR-V Trim Levels
While these are just some of our favorite features and specs in the Honda CR-V trim levels, there’s far more to benefit from. To learn more, drivers in the Huntington Beach, Westminster, and Orange County areas should contact the team at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Huntington Beach. Contact us today for more information!
1 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 27 city/32 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.