Honda Civic Trim Levels
As a popular sedan in the Huntington Beach, Westminster, and Orange County areas, there’s no doubt that incorporating the 2020 Civic into your life is a great idea. However, while the first choice in your buying journey is complete, there’s one more to be made.
With five available models, deciding on which one to settle down with can be daunting, but the pros at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Huntington Beach are here to help. Below, you’ll see what the different 2020 Honda Civic trim levels have to offer, making your decision stress-free and fun!
2020 Honda Civic LX
To know what all the different 2020 Civic trims have in store, we must begin with the LX model. This will give you a good idea about the standard features included in each trim.
Under the hood, you’ll find the 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that generates 158 horsepower and 138 lb-ft of torque. Along with the Eco Assist™ system and the available M-CVT, you’ll receive a great fuel economy, coming in at an EPA-estimated 30 city/38 highway MPG for its LX trim.*
When it comes to safety, the Honda Sensing® feature has your back with a suite of driver-assistive technology, including:
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
Additionally, you may also find much of the convenience and technology that’s hard to live without. The LX features automatic climate control, 5-inch color LCD screen, Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® tech, and Radio Data System. Though this is just the standard model, you’ll still get the features that Honda’s known for including in their sedans.
Honda Civic Sport
The Sport trim of the 2020 Civic comes with a plethora of additional features. Here are some of our favorites:
- Sport pedals
- Push button start
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel & shift knob
- 7-inch touch-screen display
- HondaLink® and SMS text messaging function
The Civic EX
This trim ups the game by switching out the engine with a 1.5-liter turbocharged motor. This supplies more oomph on the road with 174 horsepower and 162 lb-ft of torque. It’s also equipped with the LL-CVT, upping the gas mileage to an EPA-estimated 32 city/42 highway MPG.*
Besides the upgrade under the hood, you’ll receive other features, like:
• Honda LaneWatch™
• Heated side mirrors
• Dual-zone automatic climate control
• 8-way driver’s seat
• 180-watt, 8-speaker audio system with SiriusXM® Radio & HD Radio™
2020 Civic EX-L
Including the same engine as the EX, this trim focuses on what’s advanced in the inside of the vehicle. Additions include but are not limited to:
- HomeLink® Remote System
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Leather-trimmed seats
Honda Civic Touring
In this final trim, you’ll notice one-of-a-kind features that are not available with any of the others. Along with everything you’ve seen above, you’ll also get:
- Chrome door handles and heated power side mirrors with LED turn indicators
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Heated seats in both front & back
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition
- 450-watt, 10-speaker sound system with subwoofer
Choose Your Trim at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Huntington Beach
Now that you know what each of the 2020 Honda Civic trim levels has to offer, picking one should be easy. To schedule a test drive with your favorite model, contact us today. We proudly serve drivers in the Huntington Beach, Westminster, and Orange County areas.
* 25 city/36 highway/29 combined mpg rating for Sport 6MT trim. 30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX CVT and Touring trims. 29 city/37 highway/32 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT trim. 32 city/42 highway/36 combined mpg rating for EX & EX-L trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.