Honda Accord Trim Levels
At Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Huntington Beach, we know just how versatile the Honda Accord is. In this sedan, you’ll have as much power and safety as you will comfort.
However, Long Beach, Cerritos, and Newport Beach drivers will have plenty of Honda Accord trim levels to choose from, each offering new amenities and specs. We’ve put together this review to help you find the one that’s right for you. Schedule a test drive today.
It All Starts with the Honda Accord LX
To really understand what the Honda Accord lineup has to offer, you need to take a look at the first of the Honda Accord trim levels.
The LX sets the standard for what all the other Accord trim levels can do. Let’s take a look at some of its highlights now.
The LX trim blends power and efficiency with ease.
- This sedan comes equipped with a 2.0L inline 4-cylinder turbocharged engine, capable of generating 192 horsepower and 192 lb-ft of torque.
- Nevertheless, this power is curbed by efficiency-boosting features like the direct injection fuel system and Eco Assist™. Together, they help the Accord LX maintain a very solid EPA-estimated mileage, allowing you to visit the gas station less.
Like many other vehicles in its family, the Honda Accord garners plenty of commendations for safety, and this is because of the innovative Honda Sensing® features. These include:
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Traffic Sign Recognition System
With a blend of structural rigidity and helpful technologies, each of the Accord trims has your back while on the road. When you pair the vehicle’s Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ with Vehicle Stability Assist™ and traction control, it has no problem keeping passengers safe.
A Comfortable Interior
In any vehicle, interior comfort begins with space. And the Honda Accord LX has plenty of that.
- In total, passengers will have 105.6 cubic feet of space, with 16.7 cubic feet just for cargo.
- Drivers specifically will have 39.5 inches of headroom and 43.2 inches of legroom in the front.
- Next, you’ll have plenty of entertainment features at your disposal, starting with the 4-speaker audio system and 7-inch WVGA screen with customizable features.
- Connect your phones using either the USB, auxiliary jack, or Bluetooth®. You can also take advantage of hands-free texting with the SMS text message function.
What Comes Next in the Honda Accord Trim Levels
While the Accord LX offers plenty of great features to begin with, the remaining Honda Accord trim levels include plenty of great add-ons. Here are some of our favorites for each:
The Sport Adds:
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- LED Fog Lights
- Sports Pedals
- 12-Way Adjustable Driver’s Seat with Lumbar Support
The Hybrid Adds:
- Inline 4-cylinder Hybrid Engine with 212 Total HP
- AC Synchronous Permanent Magnet Electric Motor
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- CVT with Sport Mode & Deceleration Selectors
- Smart Entry with Walk-Away Auto Lock
- Active Shutter Grill
The EX Adds:
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- SiriusXM® Radio
- HD Radio™
- Driver-Side Seatback Pockets
- Heated Power-Side Mirrors
The EX-L Adds:
- Automatically Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Leather-Trimmed Seating
- 12-Way Driver’s Seat With 2-Position Memory
- HomeLink® Remote System
The Touring Adds:
- 450-Watt 10-Speaker Premium Audio System with Subwoofer
- 4-Way Front Passenger’s Seat
- Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Driver’s Seat Memory
Test Drive Your Favorite Honda Accord
If any of the Honda Accord trim levels on this list have piqued your interest, then you’re going to have to come to Norm Reeves Honda Superstore Huntington Beach for a test drive. There’s no better way for Long Beach, Cerritos, and Newport Beach drivers to determine which Honda Accord trim is right for them. Contact us today to schedule your test drive!